Wednesday, September 14, 2011

BE STRONG WITH THE WORD

There are days when we have no strength for anything and we forget the promises of God for our life, so here you get a few verses to give us strength.
God bless you.


Jeremiah 29:11
Reina-Valera 1960 (RVR1960)
11 For I know the plans I have for you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you an expected end.


Isaiah 55:11
Reina-Valera 1960 (RVR1960)
11 so shall my word be that goes forth from My mouth shall not return unto me void, but will accomplish what I want, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent.



Philippians 4:13, 19
13 All I can do Christ who strengthens me.

19 My God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Mark 16: 17-19
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe: In my name shall they cast out devils, speak with new tongues;
18 They shall take up serpents and if they drink any deadly thing it shall not hurt them; on the sick, lay hands and heal.

  TAKE GOD  PROMISES NOW  AND DECREE,  SPEAK THE WORD, THE RESULTI WILL BE CHANGES IN YOUR LIVE  BELIEVE IN IT AND YOU WILL CAUSE CHABGES IN THE   SPIRITUAL WORLD THROUGH THE DECREES OF FAITH THAT YOU DO.

Margaret Paniagua
espadafuego@yahoo.com



IF YOU NEED ANY PRINTING JOB CALL US.



No comments:

Post a Comment