Wednesday, August 17, 2011

PASSION FOR GOD PRESENT




Psalm 63:1-8

A Psalm of David when he was in the wilderness of Judah.

1 O God, You are my God;
Early will I seek You;
My soul thirsts for You;
My flesh longs for You
In a dry and thirsty land
Where there is no water.
2 So I have looked for You in the sanctuary,
To see Your power and Your glory.

3 Because Your lovingkindness is better than life,
My lips shall praise You.
4 Thus I will bless You while I live;
I will lift up my hands in Your name.
5 My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness,
And my mouth shall praise You with joyful lips.

6 When I remember You on my bed,
I meditate on You in the night watches.
7 Because You have been my help,
Therefore in the shadow of Your wings I will rejoice.
8 My soul follows close behind You;
Your right hand upholds me.



The passion for God it is something of everyday, the more you seek for God present the more the fire of the passion for God will grow in you.  We all need to possess God anointing but if we have the anointing of God but we don’t have the passion  of working for His kingdom, the passion to do God will, that anointing will be inactive in us. When the anointing of God falls upon you and get together with the passion for God that you have that will release all the blessing that God have for you. Put it like this if you have the anointing of God that is the key to enter to God warehouse of blessing and  but if you  don’t have passion for seeking His present and do God will you will be in front of all the blessing but you will not reach it. So you need the passion to reach your goal in Christ, to raise a family, to increase in you job, you need the passion for everything that you have to do.

When the king David called to God saying “early I will seek you my soul thirst for you” he was need more form God because he knew that everything he had was because God gave it to him. So the first passion in David life was to be under the present of God, When David wrote this Psalm he was going through a hard situation but the passion the love that he had for God didn’t let him faint,  but gave  him the strength to keep going and move out of the situation. And why is this, because when you thrust God, when you have God anointing,  and when you have passion for God work you know that God will never leave you alone and it doesn’t matter how difficult or hard the situation look you will have the victory.
The passion grow when we pray, read the bible, worship him and do God wills. Don't let the situation take away your passion the fire for God .



God bless you

Margarey
espadafuego@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment